bolg bizarre 019-russian champagne in the back of thecar

« Older   Newer »
^Elly&Strify^
view post Posted on 27/10/2008, 22:20

Here I am :)
I'm just sitting in my hotel room in Riga. The last days were pretty busy again.

Russia was a great experience. It was the first time for all of us to visit Moscow, St. Petersburg, Krasnodar and all the rest of the country. I think Russia is quite different than the rest of Europe.
Moscow really is a quite impressive city. It reminds me somehow of Berlin - but a lot bigger. I mean, Moscow is huge! St. Petersburg is also really very beautiful. I can promise we'll be back in Russia very soon. The concerts were great - the crowd was so crazy and Moscow and St. Petersburg was sold out!
There you go for a little clip of Нас не догонят, the Russian version of t.A.T.u.'s Not Gonn get Us.

I also enjoyed the STYLE IS WAR PARTY in Moscow a lot. For everyone who speaks Russian, here's a little interview from MTV Russia.

Today there was the concert in Riga and it was really nice. The city is so beautiful. I didn't expect Riga to be that pretty, I'm quite surprised. Tomorrow we're heading towards Vilnius for the last concert this month. As some of you have already heard, the concerts in Moldova and Romania had to be cancelled because the local promoter didn't fulfill his side of the contract and it's not possible for us to work with that. Sorry for everyone who bought tickets, we hope we'll have the chance to come to your country very soon.
I took a lot of photos you are going to see very soon :)

Next week we'll continue working on the second album.

Some love.
Strify.
xxx

view post Posted on 28/10/2008, 14:19

I love me

Group:
Cinema Bizarre-Fan

che carinoooo!

J e K
view post Posted on 28/10/2008, 15:09

veramenteeeeeeeeeeee ç_ç

†•~MediævalInquišitør~•†
view post Posted on 28/10/2008, 15:57

Com'è diventato professi9nale auei!
Prossimamente voglio assolutamente che scravono qualcosa sul loro Halloween Muahahah.

0___0

Tiffy^^
view post Posted on 29/10/2008, 15:30

quoto! xD
molto professionale ù.ù

*+[patty]+*
view post Posted on 1/11/2008, 22:47

CITAZIONE (Tiffy^^ @ 29/10/2008, 15:30)
quoto! xD
molto professionale ù.ù

quoto ... è davvero diventato professionale ... anzi troppo!Sembra una macchinetta spara "the concert was great" "i love quel paese la i love quel paese quà" ... certo non può dire che quel paese gli ha fatto schifo , però cavolo , ogni messaggio sembra fatto con lo stampino!

view post Posted on 2/11/2008, 18:24

I love me

Group:
Cinema Bizarre-Fan

hahahahah xD vero

IcHlIeBeBlUt
view post Posted on 5/8/2009, 12:45

puffoloso!!!

†bizarre yuina†
view post Posted on 5/8/2009, 19:55

xD

8 replies since 27/10/2008, 22:20   92 views